Smoked sausage products
Debreziner sausage 3. (Debreceni kolbász)
Ingredients10 kg coarse ground pork meat with fat
70 g Hungarian paprika powder (sweet)
25 g ground black pepper
50 g fresh garlic cloves (crushed)
500 ml Water
Instructions1. Cut the meat and fat parts into dice and pass through a coarse meat mincer.
3. Soak the minced garlic in 100 ml Water.
4. Then add the strained garlic water, salt, Hungarian paprika powder and ground black pepper.
5. Mix well by hand.
6. Fill the mixture into natural pork casing (lenght 10-12 cm).
7. Smoke the sausage pairs slowly 2 days time.
8. Storage: keep the Debreziner sausage in the fridge.
Consumption1. Cook the Debreziner sausage and enjoy with mustand or horseradish.
2. Cut the sausage into rings and bake it with eggs (Debreziner omelette).
More pigkilling recipesFresh sausage 1
Fresh sausage 2
Fresh sausage 3
Fresh sausage 4
Fresh sausage 5
Fresh Hungarian sausage 1
Fresh Hungarian sausage 2
Garlic sausage (fokhagymás kolbász)
Sausage with caraway (köményes kolbász)
Dry smoked sausage #2
Fathers smoked sausage #1
Goose salami #1
Hungarian paprika salami
Hungarian head cheese 1.
Hungarian head cheese 2.
More Hungarian RecipesSausage recipes
Pörkölt (Hungarian stew) recipes
Main site (index)
All recipes in ABC order