Smoked sausage products
Hungarian pork jelly 1. (Somogy style)
Ingredients2 kilogramms pork meat (trotters sliced in half, knickles cut into smaller pieces)
200 gramms fresh pork rind
5-6 small onions
1 tsp whole peppercorns
garlic (5 heads) 2 bay leaves
salt to taste
homemade HGungarian paprika powder
Instructions1. Trimm and clean the meat.
2. Place the meat products and place in a large pot with all of the other ingredients. Pour just enough cold water to cover everything.
3. Cook slowly about 4-5 hours.
4. Wait about 30 minutes.
5. When done, remove the fat from the top and separate the meat and vegetables from the broth.
6. Remove the bones from the meat.
7. Portion out the meat ingredients into bowls.
8. Pour jelly liquid into the plate.
9. Put it in a cool place.
10. Decorate the jelly with horseradish, mustard or ketchup.
Serving ideaServe with vinegar and horseradish.
Cold recipesStuffed goose neck
Carrot Ham Rolls
Cold chicken breast (natural)
Horseradish Ham Rolls
Minced meat in a potcake mould
Steak tartare 1.
Jelly for children
Jelly for children 2.
Hungarian pork jelly
Canapés, tea sandwiches
Cold egg recipes
How to cook for kids
Valentines day recipes
Main site (index)