Fresh stuffed recipes
Hungarian Jewish shoberl (söberli)
Ingredients1.5 slices of yesterday's rolls
2-3 chicken liver
1 small onion
4-5 tbsp chopped parsley
3-4 tbsp goose fat
250 g mushroom
2 eggs, salt, paprika, ground black pepper
Instructions1. Soak the rolls in water half an hour, squeeze well and crumble.
2. Roast the chopped onions in 1 tablespoon goose fat, and add the chopped mushrooms.
3. Cook about 5 minutes.
4. Clean the livers and chop then into small pieces.
5. Mix all the mixture ingredients. 6. Grease a small baking pan with 1 tbsp of goose fat and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
7. Fill the baking pan with the mixture and spread evenly.
8. Spread the top with goose fat and bake. Cut into diamond shapes.
ServingServe as garnish to meat, or standalone hot or cold.
Cold & hot Jewish recipesCsolent 1.
Hungarian baked chicken liver
Hungarian baked goose liver strips
Bread with goose fat
Canapes with goose liver
Cold cut platter #3 (Jewish style)
Sandwich with goose liver
Cold herring roulade
Goose salami #1
Stuffed duck crop
Roast goose breast
Stuffed goose neck
More Hungarian RecipesCold egg recipes
Tea sandwiches, canapés
Valentines day recipes
How to cook for kids
Main site (index)
All recipes in ABC order
We wish You Good Cooking and enjoy the tasty result!