Butter and other spreads
Köpolu (Turkish eggplant spread)3 medium size eggplants
1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley leaves
3 garlic cloves
2 tbsp softened butter
4 tbsp vegetable oil
1 tbsp mayonnaise
1 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar
1/2 tsp ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prick each eggplant in several places with a sharpen knife.
3. Put unpeeled eggplants in a baking tin. Baking time approximatley 40 minutes.
4. Now let stand to cool the eggplants.
5. Peel the eggplants and put it into a mixing bowl.
6. Add the ingredients and mix at medium speed. Decorate the plate and serve cool.
IdeaGarnish with chives and put it into the fridge.
Main site (index)
Tea sandwiches, canapés Starters, appetizers