Preserving at home
Instructions1. Wash and rinse the cucumbers.
2. Half the cucumbers length-wise.
3. Cut the nice bikini shape.
4. Put the cucumber into washed jars.
5. Put dill and garlic cloves too (optional).
6. Dissolve salt in water, bring to boil and pour into jars.
7. Place a slice bread on the top of the jars.
8. Cover the jars with a small plate.
9. Place the jars on a sunny place.
10. After 4-5 days you should transfer them to other (smaller) jars and store in the fridge.
NoticeNeeds too much work, but the result is gooooood....
More salad & pickled recipesBikini cucumber
Leavened gherkin (kovászos uborka)
Leavened zucchini (kovászos cukkini)
Cucumber salad with sour cream
Tomato onion salad
Sweet pepper tomato salad
Turkish tomato salad (Domates salatasi)
Sweet pepper salad
Cabbage salad with onion
Bockwurst salad 2.
Main site (index)