Preserving at home
Leavened zucchini (kovászos cukkini)Zucchini (courgette)
1. Wash and rinse the zucchinis.
2. Cut the bitter ends and slit them lengthwise a few times.
3. Put the cucumber into washed jars.
4. Put dill and garlic cloves too.
5. Dissolve salt in water, bring to boil and pour into jars.
6. Place a slice bread on the top of the jars.
7. Cover the jars with a small plate.
8. Place the jars on a sunny place.
9. After 4-5 days you should transfer them to other (smaller) jars and store in the frdge.
NoticeLeavened zucchini is a Hungarian picled vegetable.
Main site (index)