Ingredients1 oz oil
Instructions1. Beat the salted eggs lightly.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F/220 degress C.
3. Grease bread with melted butter and cut out circles with round cookie cutter.
4. Arrange, buttered sides up, on a baking sheet.
5. Bake in middle of oven approximately 6 to 8 minutes or until pale golden color.
6. Bake the eggs and serve both together.
IdeaMake it rich with different other ingredient (ham, sausage, cheese).
More cold egg recipesBrown eggs
Filled eggs (prawns)
Devilled eggs (liver pastry)
Devilled eggs (simple)
Devilled eggs (paprika sausage)
Devilled eggs (ham)
Devilled eggs (red paprika squares)
Egg salad 2.
Egg salad 3.
More hot egg recipesBacon and eggs
Ham and eggs
Scrambled eggs with Frankfurter sausages
Scrambled eggs with sweet peppers
Main site (index)
All recipes in ABC order
We wish You Good Cooking and enjoy the tasty result!