Poultry, goose, duck, chicken
Roast goose breast1 goose breast
2 garlic cloves
1. Soak goose breast in salt water overnight; rinse thoroughly.
2. Season both side with pepper and salt.
3. Heat the goose fat. Fry the both side till golden brown.
4. Add the garlic cloves and a half glass of water. Cover the meat with tightly fitting lid or aluminum foil.
5. Dice the meat over a low heat till the water has evaporated.
6. Remove the foil and bake at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
7. Serve with potato and mixed pickles.
Main site (index)