Tea sandwiches, canapés
Canapés with sausage (Kolbászos partyfalatka)
Dry smoked sausage #2
red belly pepper
hardboiled egg slices
Instructions1. Cut the bread into small slices.
2. Spread the canapés with butter.
3. Slice the sausage into diagonal slices.
4. Cut the egg slices into halves.
5. Cut the red belly pepper into strips.
6. Arrange the sausage slices on bread slices an decorate them with hardboiled egg slices and pepper strips.
ServingSerwe with other little sandwiches.
Canapés & party bitesCanapes with goose liver
Canapés with pörkölt
Chicken liver crostini (Crostini di fegatini)
Christmas bites 1.
Christmas bites 2.
Christmas bites 3.
Christmas party bites
Sandwich recipesCanapés with double salmon roulade
Canapés with smoked salmon
Valentine bites with prawns
Cat head sandwich with caviar
Cat head sandwich with salmon
Cat head sandwich with cheese and ham
Canapés, tea sandwiches
Cold egg recipes
How to cook for kids
Valentines day recipes
Main site (index)