Tea sandwiches, canapés
IngredientsToasted bread (round Melba Toast)
butter or margarine
red pepper strips
Instructions1. Cut the toasted bread into round canapés.
2. Spread the slices of canapés with the butter.
3. Peel the hardboiled eggs and cut in half diagonally.
4. Remove the cooked yolk and chop into small parts.
5. Chop the egg-white into small parts.
6. Take a cookie cutter and use them as a "helping tool". Fill the cutter with egg-yolk and fill the outer site with egg-white parts.
ServingWith other little tea sandwiches.
Canapés & party bitesCanapes with goose liver
Canapés with pörkölt
Chicken liver crostini (Crostini di fegatini)
Christmas bites 1.
Christmas bites 2.
Christmas bites 3.
Christmas party bites
Sandwich recipesCanapés with double salmon roulade
Canapés with smoked salmon
Valentine bites with prawns
Cat head sandwich with caviar
Cat head sandwich with salmon
Cat head sandwich with cheese and ham
Canapés, tea sandwiches
How to cook for kids
Cold egg recipes
Valentines day recipes
Main site (index)