Cold dishes, Appetizers
Cold cut platters
Cold cut platter #7 (slauhter products)
IngredientsFathers smoked sausage #1
homemade leg ham
homemade shoulder ham
fresh crispy craclings
Hungarian paprika powder
Instructions1. Slice the sausage and the salami into thin slices.
2. Slice the fresh lard into 1/4 inch slices and sprinkle them with Hungarian paprika powder.
3. Slice the ham sorts into 1/4 inch slices.
4. Sprinkle the cracklings with salt.
5. Slice the blue onion into thin slices.
6. Arrange all ingredients on a large wooden plate (here: hog shaped plate)! 7. Decorate the platter with blue onion slices.
ServingServe the plate cool with crispy fresh bread.
More pigkilling recipesFresh sausage 1
Fresh sausage 2
Fresh sausage 3
Fresh sausage 4
Fresh sausage 5
Fresh Hungarian sausage 1
Fresh Hungarian sausage 2
Garlic sausage (fokhagymás kolbász)
Sausage with caraway (köményes kolbász)
Dry smoked sausage #2
Fathers smoked sausage #1
Goose salami #1
Hungarian paprika salami
Hungarian head cheese 1.
Hungarian head cheese 2.
More Hungarian RecipesSausage recipes
Pörkölt (Hungarian stew) recipes
Main site (index)
All recipes in ABC order