Fresh stuffed recipes
False Stuffed Goose Neck
Ingredients3-4 pieces of chicken skin
1 slice of old bread
2 cloves of garlic, grated
1 chicken liver
1 tbls cut parsley
1+3 tbls goose fat
ground black pepper
Instructions1. Soak the bread. After a half hour, squeeze it dry then crumble it to small pieces.
2. Mix the stuffing.
3. Place down the 3 pieces of chicken skin so that they partly cover each other up then put the stuffing on them.
4. Roll the whole thing up real carefully, then tuck the ends in, forming a goose-neck shape.
5. Put water and goose fat on a baking sheet, 3 tablespoons of each. Place the "goose neck" in it.
6. Cover it with foil and steam it for 15-20 minutes.
7. Remove the foil and cook. Sprinkle cooking liquid on it frequently.
More chicken & poultry recipesCanapes with goose liver
Cold chicken breast (natural)
Cold chicken breast (paprika)
Cold chicken breast (parsley)
Florentine Chicken Breast Steak
Goose salami #1
Hungarian baked chicken liver
Hungarian baked goose liver strips
Marinated chicken breast
Roast duck breast
Roast goose breast
Sandwich with goose liver
Spanish chicken legs
previous recipe next recipe
NoteServe it either hot or cold.
It is a really excellent, affordable and fun meal.
Use other fillings to get different tastes and colors.
Main site (index)