Fresh stuffed recipes
- 2 slices of not fresh bread
- 3 to 4 cloves of mashed garlic
- chopped chicken liver
- 4 to 5 tbsp chopped green parsley
- 2x2 tbsp goose fat
- ground pepper
1. Soak the bread in water for 30 minutes.
2. Squeeze the water out of the bread and crumble it.
3. Mix all ingredients.
4. Pour 3 tbsp water on it and put it in the oven.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes covered with aluminum foil.
6. Bake for another 15 minutes without the foil. Make sure you grease it with some of the gravy every once in a while.
ServingDecorate with other Jewish ingredients.
Main site (index)
Hungarian recipes Jewish recipes