Grilled apple rings
Ingredients1 kg apple
150 g sugar
1 tsp cinnamon (powder)
1 tbsp oil
Instructions1. Slice cored apples into 1 cm slices.
2. Sprinkle them with lemon juice.
3. Grease an aluminium foil with vegetable oil.
4. Put the apple rings on the baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle thrm with cinnamon and sugar and grill in oven about 5 minutes.
6. Turn the slices and grill the second site about 2-3 minutes.
7. Serve with vanilla sauce.
More BBQ and grill recipesFlorentine Chicken Breast Steak
Roast duck breast
Roast goose breast
Spanish chicken legs
Marinated chicken breast
Jubilee platter (Jubileumi bőségtál)
Gilled apple rings
Grillsausage with paprika
Flaming hot pepper
Garlic marinade (for all meat types)
previous recipe next recipe
IdeaGrill pear slices.
More Hungarian RecipesBarbecue recipes
Main site (index)
All recipes in ABC order
We wish You Good Cooking and enjoy the tasty result!