Roasted tenderloin1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
ground black pepper
1. Rinse the pork tenderloin well under water and lightly pat them dry.
2. Sprinkle it with salt and ground black pepper.
3. Coat a medium size baking pan with fat, or oil, add the tenderloin and brush the breasts with the oil.
4. Add about 1/4 cup of water, cover with aluminium foil and put it into oven. Bake for about 30 minutes covered and remove the cover and bake 30 minutes.
5. Sprinkle the breast in every 10-12 minures with the baking sauce.
6. Cut cold into slices.
Serving ideaCut into slices and use as a sandwich top.
Main site (index)