Poultry, goose, duck, chicken
Roast duck breast2 duck breast
250 g duck fat
1. Season duck breast both side with season mixture and salt.
2. Heat the goose fat. Fry the both side till golden brown.
3. Add a half glass of water. Cover the meat with tightly fitting lid or aluminium foil.
4. Dice the meat over a low heat till the water has evaporated.
5. Remove the foil and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes.
6. Serve with potato and mixed pickles.
More BBQ and grill recipesFlorentine Chicken Breast Steak
Roast duck breast
Roast goose breast
Spanish chicken legs
Marinated chicken breast
Jubilee platter (Jubileumi bőségtál)
Gilled apple rings
Grillsausage with paprika
Flaming hot pepper
Garlic marinade (for all meat types)
previous recipe next recipe
More Hungarian RecipesBarbecue recipes
Main site (index)
All recipes in ABC order
We wish You Good Cooking and enjoy the tasty result!