Hot garnish recipes
Christmas Potatoes "Pine Chips"
Ingredients1000 g potato
Instructions1. Peel the potatoes and grate them.
2. Make a Christmas tree shape from each piece (Use a cookie cutter!)
3. Wash the Christmas trees in water (change it frequently), let them drip dry then dry them with a clean cloth.
4. Fry them in hot oil for 3 minutes, then let them drip dry on a strainer. Let them dry, pack them and freeze them.
5. On Christmas Day, toss them in the deep fryer for a few seconds, add salt and serve!
6. From the leftover potatoes make potato balls, croquettes etc.
More Christmas recipesBalaton fisherman's soup 1. (Balatoni halászlé)
Canapés with double salmon rolls
Canapés with salmon
Cat head sandwich with caviar
Cat head sandwich with salmon
Christmas potato salad
Cold cut platter #3 (Jewish style)
Cold cut platter #4 (Jewish style)
Cold herring roulade
Crab canapés 1
Danube fisherman's soup 1. (Dunai halászlé)
Hungarian baked chicken liver
Hungarian baked goose liver strips
Jellied fishermans' soup
Szeged fisherman's soup 1. (Szegedi halászlé)
previous recipe next recipe
IdeaServe it as a side or with drinks.
Main site (index)
Cold egg recipes
Hungarian salad recipes
Tea sandwiches, canapés