Famous Hungarian sausage products
Cevapcici 1 (sausage fingers Serbian style)
Ingredients400 g minced pork meat
400 g minced beef meat
200 g minced lamb meat
Instructions1. Place all meat, black pepper an salt in a large bowl.
2. Knead by hand to incorporate all seasonings.
3. Form meat mixture into fingers about 2 inches long and 1/2 inch in diameter.
4. Heat olive oil in large skillet.
5. Add enought fingers to make a single layer and cook in hot oil, over medium heat, turning to brown all sides, for about 4 minutes.
6. Drain on paper towels.
7. Serve sausage fingers with mixed pickles.
ServingServe with onion, ajvar and potato chips.
More pigkilling recipesFresh sausage 1
Fresh sausage 2
Fresh sausage 3
Fresh sausage 4
Fresh sausage 5
Fresh Hungarian sausage 1
Fresh Hungarian sausage 2
Garlic sausage (fokhagymás kolbász)
Sausage with caraway (köményes kolbász)
Dry smoked sausage #2
Fathers smoked sausage #1
Goose salami #1
Hungarian paprika salami
Hungarian head cheese 1.
Hungarian head cheese 2.
More Hungarian RecipesSausage recipes
Pörkölt (Hungarian stew) recipes
Main site (index)
All recipes in ABC order
We wish You Good Cooking and enjoy the tasty result!