Poultry, goose, duck, chicken
Chicken Breast Bags with Rosemary
Ingredients600 g chicken breast
16 slices of bacon
Instructions1. Cut the bacon slices in half.
2. Slice up and tenderize the chicken and put salt, pepper and rosemary on it, then cut it into 16 pieces.
3. Roll each piece into two slices of bacon and fix the whole thing with a piece of thread.
4. Fix a piece of rosemary on each little bag. It will intensify the mouth watering smell of the dish.
5. Place the bags on a baking sheet and bake them in the oven for about 40 minutes.
6. Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
More chicken & poultry recipesCanapes with goose liver
Cold chicken breast (natural)
Cold chicken breast (paprika)
Cold chicken breast (parsley)
Florentine Chicken Breast Steak
Goose salami #1
Hungarian baked chicken liver
Hungarian baked goose liver strips
Marinated chicken breast
Roast duck breast
Roast goose breast
Sandwich with goose liver
Spanish chicken legs
previous recipe next recipe
Main site (index)