Cooked sausage products
Ingredients1 kg pork lungs
200 g rice
500 g pork lard
500 g pork liver
150 g pork fat
250 g onions
10 g ground black pepper
10 g Hungarian sweet paprika powder
1 tsp ground marjoram
pinch of allspice
50 g salt
Instructions1. Make a stock with water and salt.
2. Cook the lungs, liver and the lard in stock.
3. Let it cool and mince it.
4. Cook the rice (half tender) in stock and let it cool.
5. Cut the onions in small cubes and roast in fat until golden brown.
6. Combine all the ingredients, salt and knead well by hand. If necessary add some cooking stock.
7. Pour the mixture into sausage stuffer and fill into natural pig casing.
8. Make the whole casing before you tie them into links.
9. Cook the liverwurst in pot of hot water (use the former cooking stock). Cooking temperature: 80 degrees Celsius, cooking time: 40 minutes.
10. Remove them gently, dry out for an hour.
11. Cook it in a kitchen spoon of fat crispy.
IdeaServe with black pudding and grilled sausage on a common plate.
More pigkilling recipesFresh sausage 1
Fresh sausage 2
Fresh sausage 3
Fresh sausage 4
Fresh sausage 5
Fresh Hungarian sausage 1
Fresh Hungarian sausage 2
Garlic sausage (fokhagymás kolbász)
Sausage with caraway (köményes kolbász)
Dry smoked sausage #2
Fathers smoked sausage #1
Goose salami #1
Hungarian paprika salami
Hungarian head cheese 1.
Hungarian head cheese 2.
More Hungarian RecipesSausage recipes
Pörkölt (Hungarian stew) recipes
Main site (index)
All recipes in ABC order