Eggplant with Martini (Melanzane al Martini)
Ingredients600 g eggplants
3 tbsp Martini Dry
3 garlic cloves (crushed)
2 tbsp olive oil
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp Honey
Instructions1. Wash the eggplants and slice into 1 cm slices.
2. Mix Martini, crushed garlic, oil, honey and soy sauce to a marinade.
3. Season the marinade with salt and pepper.
4. Grill the eggplants on aluminium foil (both site).
5. Pour the marinade on the hot eggplant slices.
6. Wait 1 Hour and serve this antipasti.
previous recipe next recipe
IdeaServe with other Italian appetizers.
Barbecue & grill recipes
Hungarian salad recipes
Main site (index)