Poultry, goose, duck, chicken
Spinach Turkey Breast
Ingredients800 g turkey breast
300 g fresh spinach leafs
1 tbsp oil
Vegeta (seasoning powder)
Instructions1. Cut the turkey breast into 2 carefully so that you can fold it out.
2. Tenderize it a little so that you get a nice big slice.
3. Wash the spinach leafs. Add 1 tbsp of Vegeta to 700 ml of water and steam the leafs in it for 5 minutes.
4. Add salt to the turkey breast and spread the spinach leafs on it. Make sure you drip dry the leafs first.
5. Roll it up real tight and fix it with a piece of thread.
6. Spread the oil on the roll and place it into a heat proof dish with 500 ml water.
7. Cover it, steam it for 15 minutes, then remove the cover and keep cooking.
8. Let it drip dry and cool down, then slice it up and serve.
More chicken & poultry recipesCanapes with goose liver
Cold chicken breast (natural)
Cold chicken breast (paprika)
Cold chicken breast (parsley)
Florentine Chicken Breast Steak
Goose salami #1
Hungarian baked chicken liver
Hungarian baked goose liver strips
Marinated chicken breast
Roast duck breast
Roast goose breast
Sandwich with goose liver
Spanish chicken legs
previous recipe next recipe
GarnishFried potatoes and fresh salads.
Main site (index)