Smoked sausage products
Paprika sausage (Vas style 1.)
Ingredients6 kg ground pork
2 kg ground beef
2 kg fresh pork fat
60 g groud black pepper
150 g Hungarian paprika powder
150 g garlic (crushed)
230 g salt
Instructions1. Ground the three meat ingrediens.
2. Place meat in a large bowl.
3. Add all ingrediens.
4. Knead by hand to incorporate all seasonings.
5. Stuff the meat into pork sausage casing.
6. Make 45-50 cm long sausages.
7. Smoke the sausage slowly 4-5 days time.
8. Storage the sausage about 3 month on a cool place.
More pigkilling recipesFresh sausage 1
Fresh sausage 2
Fresh sausage 3
Fresh sausage 4
Fresh sausage 5
Fresh Hungarian sausage 1
Fresh Hungarian sausage 2
Garlic sausage (fokhagymás kolbász)
Sausage with caraway (köményes kolbász)
Dry smoked sausage #2
Fathers smoked sausage #1
Goose salami #1
Hungarian paprika salami
previous recipe next recipe
NoticeUse the sausage for layered potatoes!
More Hungarian RecipesSausage recipes
Pörkölt (Hungarian stew) recipes
Main site (index)
All recipes in ABC order