Smoked sausage products
Hungarian sausage Cece style (Cecei kolbász)
Ingredients7 kg middle-finely ground pork meat
3 kg middle-finely ground pork fat
200 g Hungarian paprika powder (sweet)
200 g Hungarian paprika powder (hot)
20 g ground black pepper
80 g fresh garlic cloves (crushed)
250 g salt
Instructions1. Cut the meat and fat parts into dice and pass through a middle fine meat mincer.
3. Then add the garlic, salt, Hungarian paprika powder and ground black pepper.
3. Mix well by hand.
4. Fill the mixture into natural pork casing (lenght 50-60 cm).
5. Smoke the sausage slowly 2-3 days time.
6. Storage: Store the sausage on a cool and dry place.
Consumption1. Cook the sausage in hungarian bean soup, or potato paprika.
2. Cut the sausage into rings and place on sandwiches.
3. Cute the sausage into rings and bake it with eggs (sausage omelette).
More pigkilling recipesFresh sausage 1
Fresh sausage 2
Fresh sausage 3
Fresh sausage 4
Fresh sausage 5
Fresh Hungarian sausage 1
Fresh Hungarian sausage 2
Garlic sausage (fokhagymás kolbász)
Sausage with caraway (köményes kolbász)
Dry smoked sausage #2
Fathers smoked sausage #1
Goose salami #1
Hungarian paprika salami
Hungarian head cheese 1.
Hungarian head cheese 2.
More Hungarian RecipesSausage recipes
Pörkölt (Hungarian stew) recipes
Main site (index)
All recipes in ABC order