Smoked salami products
Ingredients1/3 part cooked pork meat (belly, collar butt)
2/3 part row pork meat (sausage meat)
Hungarian paprika powder (sweet)
ground black pepper
Instructions1. Ground the pork meat sorts.
2. Combine the ground meats with the other remaining ingredients.
3. Knead well.
4. Stuff the mix into natural thick casing (colon).
5. Stuff very hard and make salamis.
6. Smoke slowly on a cold smoke 4-5 days time.
7. Storage 2 month on a cool place and eat the first piece.
More pigkilling recipesFresh sausage 1
Fresh sausage 2
Fresh sausage 3
Fresh sausage 4
Fresh sausage 5
Fresh Hungarian sausage 1
Fresh Hungarian sausage 2
Garlic sausage (fokhagymás kolbász)
Sausage with caraway (köményes kolbász)
Dry smoked sausage #2
Fathers smoked sausage #1
Goose salami #1
Hungarian paprika salami
previous recipe next recipe
OriginHungarian - Danube Swabian recipe (Baranya county).
More Hungarian RecipesSausage recipes
Pörkölt (Hungarian stew) recipes
Main site (index)
All recipes in ABC order
We wish You Good Cooking and enjoy the tasty result!