Smoked salami products
Ingredients2 kg cooked pork meat (belly, collar butt)
5 kg row pork meat (sausage meat)
3 kg fat
250 g Hungarian paprika powder (sweet)
50 g Hungarian paprika powder (hot)
250 g salt
20 g garlic cloves (crushed)
Instructions1. Ground the pork meat and fat sorts.
2. Combine the ground meats with the other remaining ingredients.
3. Knead well.
4. Stuff the mix into natural thick casing (colon, or horse thin casing).
5. Stuff very hard and make salamis.
6. Smoke slowly on a cold smoke 4-5 days time.
7. Storage 2-3 month on a cool place and eat the first piece.
OriginOriginal Hungarian - Danube Swabian recipe (Baranya county).
More pigkilling recipesFresh sausage 1
Fresh sausage 2
Fresh sausage 3
Fresh sausage 4
Fresh sausage 5
Fresh Hungarian sausage 1
Fresh Hungarian sausage 2
Garlic sausage (fokhagymás kolbász)
Sausage with caraway (köményes kolbász)
Dry smoked sausage #2
Fathers smoked sausage #1
Goose salami #1
Hungarian paprika salami
Hungarian head cheese 1.
Hungarian head cheese 2.
More Hungarian RecipesSausage recipes
Pörkölt (Hungarian stew) recipes
Main site (index)
All recipes in ABC order