Smoked salami products
/recipes/paprikasalami.html">Hungarian paprika salami|
Ingredients3 kg cooked pork meat (belly, collar butt)
4 kg row pork meat (sausage meat)
3 kg fat
200 g Hungarian paprika powder (sweet)
50 g Hungarian paprika powder (hot)
200 g salt
10 g garlic cloves (crushed)
10 g Kalium-Nitrat
Instructions1. Ground the pork meat and fat sorts.
2. Combine the ground meats with the other remaining ingredients.
3. Knead well.
4. Stuff the mix into natural thick casing (colon, or horse thin casing).
5. Stuff very hard and make salamis.
6. Smoke slowly on a cold smoke 4-5 days time.
7. Storage 2,5-3 month on a cool place and eat the first piece.
previous recipe next recipe
NoteStore 8-10 weeks befor konsumtion!
More pigkilling recipesFresh sausage 1
Fresh sausage 2
Fresh sausage 3
Fresh sausage 4
Fresh sausage 5
Fresh Hungarian sausage 1
Fresh Hungarian sausage 2
Garlic sausage (fokhagymás kolbász)
Sausage with caraway (köményes kolbász)
Dry smoked sausage #2
Fathers smoked sausage #1
Goose salami #1
Hungarian paprika salami
Hungarian head cheese 1.
Hungarian head cheese 2.
More Hungarian RecipesSausage recipes
Pörkölt (Hungarian stew) recipes
Main site (index)
All recipes in ABC order